Monday 2 July 2012

weaning off and 3rd trimester

Alhamdulillah, i have decided to wean off aariz from umi's boobies..hihihii
And my boy is officially a big boy at the age of 2 year 7 month. Tak susah pon, its even easier to tell him at his age because he can think and decide himself.

Day 1:
I wanted to wean him off by letak lemon like mommy cik aiyu, tapi everytime i reached home from work, memanjang terlupa. I tried to letak garam, guess what ? I didnt work!

Day 2:
My mom told me to letak lipstick color merah, like what she did to me at the age of 2 year 8 month.
I told her i dont have that bright red, so she told me to letak ros syrup. Just to show him and it works.
What I did was letak dekat tissue and put a bit to the B and told aariz that "ayo" (thats how he refers to as boobies) sakit, its bleeding. I showed him the tissue and ayo, and he understood! He said shiannn umi, sakit berdawah. Terus dia taknak ayo. Everytime he rubs the ayo, he will said, sakit kan umi. shiiiannn umi. When i offered him, he refused.

Day 3:
Everytime he rubs ayo, I will remind him about my ayo that hurts and bleeding. But he is having trouble sleeping. Banyak kali aariz rubs my hands, hugs, and turn around to get used of the sleeping without ayo! Alhamdulillah it works.

Day 4:
No more asking about ayo. He can sleep on his own.

I went for my monthly check up. Alhamdullah baby is doing fine. 1.1kg and still hiding her face. making umi excited to see her.Next week i have to visit my gynae again, i have history of my amniotic fluid leaking and aariz was born premature. Just for precaution.

I always Doa to Allah swt to smoothen my pregnancy, mudah kan segala-galanya as i have to take care of myself, baby in my tummy, aariz and my house while hubby is working away. I really miss my hubby but i know this is the best for us:)

Alhamdulillah i have a very supportive parents, families and in laws and friends too:)

No comments: