Wednesday 25 July 2012

selamat menyambut bulan ramadhan:)

Alhamdulillah, so far i managed to fast untill today. I hope i can get thru this till the end of ramadhan.
By the way, I was admitted to the hospital for 3 days. Due to amniotic leaking.
Takut tau sebab when i was expecting Aariz, the same thing happened. Bila scan, the fluid was so little and my gynae got no choice than to operate me at 35 weeks.

So the same thing happened this time and i was only 28 weeks!! I was so freaked out, I dont want her to come out yet. She's only 1.1kg. So, I went to see Dr NorIntan, alhamdulillah, the fluid was fine and still a lot inside there. But she got to admitted me for 24 hours for pad chart and observation. In case, there is still leaking. Tapi takdenye leaking kalau aku duduk diam diam atas katil, unless I walk a lot. The next day, she decided to send me to hospital besar Seremban for bed rest! urghhhh...Ya Allah time tu teringat sangat dekat Aariz. Mana pernah tidur tak ada anak bujang aku tu.

At hospital besar Seremban I was observed for another 24 hours, and alhamdulillah, no leaking and they said its just discharge. Hello, i know how to differentiate between discharge and watery fluid but i dont want to say anything. But i know what i see, i've experienced it before. Anyway, as long as the fluid is enough and my baby is doing fine than alhamdulillah.

Anyway, its still leaking till today everytime i felt too tired. I always pray that my baby hang in strong there. Wait till you are full term to see the world. Umi nak sangat ada baby chubby. With abang Aariz, he was so tiny when he was born.

Dear Baby, wait till papa come home kay. Let papa felt the excitement waiting for you to come out beside umi. I always pray this time, umi can deliver you normally. InsyaAllah.

Umi have another 7 weeks before you come out baby. Abang Aariz is so excited. Mesti dia ajak main ultraman lepas ni:)

p/s: I still haven't got the chance to look at your face. Everytime doctor scan, you keep on hiding you face. hiihihi

To all my muslim friends, selamat menyambut bulan ramadhan. I would like to take this opportunity untuk minta ampun dan maaf kalau ada terkasar bahasa, terguris hati atau apa apa sahaja yang buat tersentap, perkataan yang meyinggung atau tulisan yang tak berapa senang. I am just human being and will never stop from making mistake. But InsyaAllah I will try to improve myself:)

No comments: