Monday 24 December 2018

Journey to the Manhood.. Pengalaman bersunat

Journey To The Manhood
I booked date for Abang Aariz’s curcumcision last week on Friday. But the clinic called us back to reschedule.
So we go for today. Since its papa’s Offday, I want papa to be part of of Aariz Manhood’s moment.
He was laughing and being silly before the circumcision. Tak jerit pon. Cool je. Naik atas katil sendiri and Senyum senyum. But when the doctor inject ubat bius, he cried a bit and hold my hand very tight and I calmed him.
Its was a quick 20 minutes procedure. A doctor with 3 nurses. We went to Klinik Menara in Bukit Jelutong and the doctor who attended us was Dr Badrol. He was very calm and knows what he is doing. I am happy I have chosen him to circumcised Aariz.
Done “cut, laser, stitch”, yes I saw everything. Once we opened the door to go out from the procedure room, Maryam asked “Is it SAKIT Abang?”.
Nasib Maryam jauh, kalau tak mau Aariz debik Maryam for asking that Q. hahahaha. Sakit laaaa😂
When Its time to go home, as you can see in the picture. The smile all gone. Terus muka berubah masam. Amek gambar pon masam!
When we almost reached home, he cried sebab sakit. I think berdenyut buat dia rasa uncomfortable.
Overall, he did a great job. Big enough to control his emotion. I hope for speedy recovery and everything went smoothly in sya Allah Amin.
P/s:
For those who against circumcision, its your choice. As a Muslim, i decided to circumcised my son because of the benefits and its a sunnah




No comments: