Thursday 2 August 2012

Argh..legaaaaaaaa.....

Lately ni sakit  dan lenguh lenguh badan menjadi jadi. Pinggang jangan cakap la.Mencucuk-cucuk rasa. 
I decided untuk mengurut. Mula-mula tanya dekat my Obgyn is ok for me to massage my entire body?
She was very positive. Dia kata yes go ahead. Go massage your hands, legs, pinggang and so on but do not massage your tummy. 

So hearing that, aku pon cari la tempat mengurut. Bukan jauh pon, luckily my office is in Sri Damansara. So everything within my reach. Nak manicure/pedicure, facial, farmacies, banks, secret recipe, clinics, mini market, stationary, 7/11, fruit stall semua nya walking distance. Very convenient!  Even tempat makan dekat ofis aku pon best. Roti canai paling sedap dalam dunia (over kan, tapi memang sedap ikut tekak aku la) semua best la!

Back to mengurut. Aku pergi mengurut dekat Summer Garden Detox and wellness centre. They do provide mengurut for pre and post natal massage. Rupa nya chinese pon mengurutkan lepas bersalin.

There are two ladies, malay and sabahan. Kebetulan the sabahan available at that time, so she was the one massaging me. I tell you, for the first time I massage, I do not feel sakit at all. I felt relieved! Before masa mengurut post natal, sakit ya amat! Sampai demam aku di buatnya! Kali ni dia buat gentle sebab I am pregnant. 

While she was doing her work, we chatted a bit.She said, she is a widow. Her husband passed away 21 years ago when she was 24. They were married at young age and after 9 years of marriage, her hubby passed away because of accident leaving her with 5 sons. She got no other option than to work to support the needs of her family. Merantau ke Kuala Lumpur. I ask her, is she Muslim? She said she is not but 4 of her children are. MasyaAllah. I asked her, did you object your son when they told you they want to convert? And she said no. I didn't at all. All her son loves to read. From reading they found out that Islam is the way of life and they converted after convinced with what they believed. she even told me her son preached to her,   invited her to convert as well. She said, she will but, once she has done working and when she is ready. With her situation right now, mengurut lelaki for reflexology, its only bringing sins to herself. So she said she is not ready. But she knows Islam is the right religion.

I told her why don't you concentrate on pre and post natal massage. Maybe she don't have the gut to work by herself yet. Wallahualam, but i liked talking to her. She is so calm and soft spoken. She even told me, she can't stop working. Its making her reminding herself of her late husband. Rasa rindu, teringat, she couldn't stay alone. Masyaallah, after 21 years apart, she still felt that. The way she talk, she really loved her husband and refused to marry other guy. I hope, I am going to love my hubby till the rest of mylife, still miss him when he is not around, feel his presence although one day he is no longer around.

Rindunya dekat suami. Suami kan, tak ada mesti la rindu, ada mesti la nak bergaduh! hahahaha. I guess that is the bitter sweet of marriage. Tak sentap, tak marah, tak merajuk is not normal i guess..hahahahha

Selamat berpuasa dear friends. Alhamdulillah, so far mak buyung ni dapat puasa penuh. ngeeee:D

P/s: Siapa yang nak memgurut, boleh la pergi dekat Summer Garden Detox & Wellnes Centre. No 13-1, Jalan tanjung SD 13/1, Bandar Sri Damansara, 52200 Kuala Lumpur. 03-6280 4281

tu yang gambar perempuan baring tu tempat dia

yang ni pon ada yer, tapi mak tak buat la nok. mana boleh meniarap. ada pulak yang tendang2 dari dalam kang.

ni untuk reflexology



Sekian, Terima kasih.

No comments: