Monday 28 February 2011

yang i'm so sorry to betray you..truly sorry yang..

i am so sorry yang..
i know i am not perfect..
and i know you are not either..
i know we've been together for years..
as a loving couple..we complement each other..

but i just couldn't..
by looking at him..
he electrify me when ever i am with him..
i just knew he is the one for me..
i am so sorry..to betray you yang..

yang..
i know you have been the best mate..
you were always there when i need you..
you always calm me when i feel down..
you always find a way to protect my weakness..

yang..
please don't ever be mad at me..
i know we had a great time before..
i still remember our time..
when i said all the promises to you..
to be loyal and stay together for ever..
to be there for ups and downs..
to be there for better and for worse..

but today yang..
i just can't stay with you anymore..
i have to do this..
i have to find my own happiness..

and finally yang..
this is my new man..
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
the colour in this pic may differ than the actual..i dun really go for that bright pink:)


after been so loyal to you..i have to this..sorry lancome..welcome dior babe..
you've been my best lipstick so far..
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
and after years of searching..
to find the perfect mascara to my kontot and little eye lashes..
i finally found you!yes you my darling!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
yes..this is the best so far..
it so hard to find the perfect one for my eyelashes..
if you have the same problem..
why not jump to this two creatures..
i'm just loving it..


p/s:my activity on friday duting lunch last week..went to the curve and ekano..
[SALE] everywhere..i have to hang strong if not i am for sure barai in a sec ..hehehe:)

1 comment:

ppesa said...

lol, ingat kan ape daa..